Apple Fritter Pancakes
Author: Mary and Molly
- 2 cups apples, shredded
- 2 Tbsp sugar, white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Shred apples on a large hole shredder. Stir in lemon juice. Set it aside.
- In small bowl, mix flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and sugar.
- In another small bowl, whisk egg until fluffy and add in vanilla extract.
- Add apples to a large bowl and add liquid ingredients. Add dry ingredients, mix well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Preheat your griddle to 350F or skillet on low/medium heat. Place ¼ cup of mixture. Cook for about 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with your favorite topping: pumpkin syrup or apple butter. Enjoy!