Author: Mary & Molly
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 80 grams Trader's Joe Creme Fraiche
- 1 cup Farmer’s Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsps sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla sugar or vanilla seeds (1 vanilla bean)
- 4 Tbsp Bob's Red Mill White Rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix rice flour and baking powder in a small bowl and set it aside until needed.
- Beat the Creme Fraiche until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Note: Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process; this way cream cheese will be smoother and fluffy. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and keep beating until creamy. Mix in the eggs and vanilla, again beat until smooth. Fold in and stir farmers cheese; then add flour /baking powder mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spray your waffle iron with a non-stick cooking spray before preheating it. Cook waffles according to the manufacturer's directions. For an 8" round waffle iron, use about ⅓ cup batter; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the iron stops steaming or beeps.