Author: Mary & Molly
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 Eggs (beaten until light and fluffy)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1½ tsps vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda)
- 2 Tbsp sugar(optional)
- Coconut Oil or butter for cooking
- Combine coconut flour and salt. Whisk it together. In a separate bowl, beat eggs until light, fluffy and until volume is doubled.
- In a separate bowl, mix heavy cream and vanilla extract. Then add the eggs and mix until incorporated. Extinguish the baking soda and add it to wet ingredients. Mix it all together. Add the wet mixture to dry ingredients a little at a time. Mix until incorporated.
- Heat griddle or pan on medium heat and place 1 Tbsp of pancake batter at a time.
- Top it with your favorite topping!