Healthy & Simple Broccoli Salad
This Broccoli Salad is an appetizing dish. It is so simple to make!! Broccoli contains Calcium, Omega-3 fatty acids, Dietary Fiber and lots of iron.
Author: Mary and Molly
- 1 quart of small/medium florets broccoli
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice
- 6 cloves of garlic or as desired
- 2 Tbsp of fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Sunflower Oil/ Olive Oil
- Topping: ⅓ Cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- Steam your Broccoli for 15 minutes and quickly remove the Broccoli from the steamer into a bowl when finished, do not over cook.
- Add lemon, garlic, parsley oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Last of all add Feta Cheese.
- Enjoy! 🙂