Homemade Strawberry Lemonade
Author: Mary and Molly
- 2 cups fresh sweet strawberries
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup organic cane sugar or 1½ cup white sugar
- 5 cups water
- 3 large strawberries to garnish
- Begin by making a simple syrup. Combine a cup of sugar and a cup of water, stir until sugar dissolves. Set it aside to cool.
- Rinse and hull 2 cups of fresh sweet strawberries. Puree strawberries in a blender or food processor. Strain through fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Juice lemons using electric juicer or hand juicer.
- Mix lemon juice and strawberry puree in large pitcher. Add 4 cups of cold water. Stir well. Add sugar syrup and stir until well incorporated.
- Add ice and garnish with slice of fresh strawberry or lemon slices. Enjoy!