Author: Mary and Molly
Recipe type: Lemonade
- 4 cups watermelon juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup white sugar
- 3 cups of water
- Begin by making light simple syrup. Combine a ½ cup of sugar and 3 cups of water, stir until sugar dissolves. Set it aside to cool.
- (To cut watermelon efficiently please check out our video.) Puree watermelon in a blender or food processor. Strain through fine mesh sieve to remove seeds.
- Juice lemons using electric juicer or hand juicer.
- Mix lemon juice and watermelon puree in large pitcher. Add 3 cups of cold water. Stir well. Add sugar syrup and stir until well incorporated.
- Add ice and garnish with slice of fresh watermelon or lemon slices. Enjoy!