Honey-Glazed Sesame Salmon
Author: Mary and Molly
- 1 lb Salmon, frozen & skinned
- 2 Tbsp honey, local preferably
- 2 Tsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1½ tsp Tarragon, dry
- 1½ tsp salt
- pepper, as desired
- Position a rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a large piece of foil and coat with oil. While fish is frozen remove the scales from the salmon, and cover with plastic and refrigerate until defrosted. Cut 2 inch pieces and place on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, tarragon, pepper, and garlic powder. Evenly season the fish.
- In another small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Pierce the fish with a fork couple of times. Then drizzle or paste the sauce over the fish.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake it for 15 mins. Extra 1-3 minutes on low broil. Keep an eye on it not to over cook it.