Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Author: Mary and Molly
- 4 cups whole milk
- ¾ cup 60% Cacao Bittersweet baking chips, melted
- ½ cup Peppermint white chocolate
- ⅓ cup water
- 4 candy canes
- Peppermint whipped cream
- Crushed candy cane for garnish
- In a saucepan, on low-medium heat bring water to a boil. Pour the milk in and bring it to about 195F, do not boil. Do not leave milk unattended.
- Pour milk into a cup and stir in chocolates. Mix it until chocolates completely dissolved and add to the remaining milk. Stir to incorporate.
- Divide hot chocolate among mugs and top with whipped cream and chopped candy cane if desired. Add in a candy cane. Enjoy!