Spinach Artichoke Dip
This is the yummiest Spinach Artichoke Dip!! It is super easy to make and tastes so delicious! It can be eaten hot or cold. This Dip is a showstopper!
Author: Mary and Molly
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 6 oz organic fresh baby spinach, prewashed, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz can artichoke antipasto (Trader Joes)
- ½ cup shredded Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves minced or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt
- pepper, as desired
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a large skillet, over low/ medium heat, add spinach and water. Cover with a lid for spinach to wilt faster. Allow it to braise for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer spinach to a large bowl to cool for 10 minutes. Add scallions, artichoke antipasto, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!