Yummiest Tzatziki Sauce
Author: Mary and Molly
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 2 cups Plain Whole milk Greek Yogurt
- 3 cups cukes, diced
- 3 Tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon Juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- Pepper as desired
- Wash, peel, and dice the cucumbers. Place them in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, dill, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add cucumbers and stir till coated with sauce.
- Refrigerate for an hour or overnight.
- Great to serve with chips or on top some grilled meat.