Yummy Caramel Rice Krispies
What can be better than biting into the chewiest, gooiest caramel Rice Krispies! It is very easy to make dessert. You'll be enjoying it in less than 30 min.
Recipe type: Dessert
- 10-11 oz. chewy caramels
- 1 stick butter (8 Tbsp)
- 16 oz Marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- Butter 11½ - 7½ shallow pan. By buttering the pan, it will be easier to release caramel Krispies from the pan.
- Unwrap caramels and place them in the bowl.
- Melt 8 Tbsp of butter in a medium sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add 16 oz. of marshmallows to the melted butter, then add 11 oz. of chewy caramels. Stir well until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add 7 cups of Rice Krispies Cereal to the marshmallow/caramel mixture.
- Fold the Rice Krispies Cereal into the mixture until cereal is completely covered.
- Spoon the Rice Krispie mixture into a greased pan.
- Press it down with a spoon that is dipped in cold water. It makes this process so much easier.
- Let the Rice Krispies Treats cool and then cut them into square.