This recipe is easy to make and delicious! We share a family secret what makes these zucchini fritters crunchy and yummy!
Author: Mary and Molly
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 medium or 2 small zucchinis
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 3 eggs, beaten well
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tsp salt, or as desired
- 1 tsp ground pepper or as desired
- Using large holes of a box grater, grate zucchini into a medium bowl. Take a cheesecloth or a clean towel and squeeze out liquid. Transfer liquid-free zucchini into a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs until they are lightly beaten. Add dill, garlic, and fresh ground pepper. Gently stir everything together with a spatula.
- Add the egg mixture to the zucchini mixture and add flour. Mix it well until no lumps left. Salt should be added right before frying and stir until salt is combined.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in a large pan or griddle over medium heat until oil sizzles. Drop ¼ cup zucchini mixture into pan/griddle; repeat, spacing fritters a few inches apart. Cook fritters until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium. Turn fritters, and continue cooking until golden, 2 to 3 minutes more. Transfer fritters to a plate.
- Add a drop sour cream. Enjoy!